- identity of the person responsible: REHABITALIA TRES S.L.
- trade Name: Señorío de Haro
- VAT Number: B26350785
- Address: Calle Martínez-Cuesta 11 26200 Haro (La Rioja)
- Email: Info@apartamentosconencanto.com
We thank you for being here and we invite you to read the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between users and us as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before you continue your browsing.
Señorío de Haro (REHABITALIA TRES S.L.) as responsible for this website, we assume the commitment to process the information of our users and clients with full guarantees and comply with the national and European requirements regulating the collection and use of the data Our users ' personal.
This website, therefore, complies rigorously with the Organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of Personal data (LOPD), and with the royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural persons (RGPD), as well as with law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the Information Society and electronic commerce ( LSSICE or LSSI).
The present general conditions govern the use (including the mere access) of the Web pages, members of the website of Señorío de Haro including the contents and services made available in them. Any person who accesses the website, https://www.apartamentosconencanto.com ("user") agrees to submit to the general conditions in force at any time of the portal https://www.apartamentosconencanto.com.
Personal data we collect and how we do it
User commitments and obligations
The user is informed, and accepts, that the access to this web does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Señorío de Haro. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or impede the normal functioning of the website. With respect to the contents of this website, it is forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless it is authorized by its rightful owners.
- Any infringement of the rights of the lender or the legitimate proprietors.
- Use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the Web, https://www.apartamentosconencanto.com the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, the interests and the rights of Señorío de Haro or of third parties or that could damage, disable or To overload the portal https://www.apartamentosconencanto.com or to prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, https://www.apartamentosconencanto.com cannot guarantee the non-existence of malware or other elements that They can produce alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in his electronic documents and files contained in the same ones although we put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of These harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Señorío de Haro can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to REHABITALIA TRES S.L., assuming this all the measures of a technical, organisational and Security guaranteeing the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in the same in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations. The communication between users and Https://www.apartamentosconencanto.com uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to HTTPS protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the Users is guaranteed.
Conflict Resolution Platform
We also provide users with the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, second subparagraph, of the Intellectual Property Act, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including their method of making available, of all or part of The contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Señorío de Haro. The user agrees to respect the intellectual and Industrial property rights owned by Señorío de Haro.
The user knows and accepts that the entire Web site, containing, without exhaustive character, the text, software, contents (including structure, selection, ordering and presentation of the same) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is Protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties in which Spain is a party and other rights of property and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of his legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of a certain content on the Web, he shall notify that circumstance to Señorío de Haro indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which it acts if the claim is presented by a third party other than the person concerned.
- To indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property Rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested person is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Disclaimer of Warranties and liability
REHABITALIA TRES S.L. (Señorío de Haro) makes no warranty or responsibility, in any case, for any damages of any nature that could bring cause of:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the web, or of its services and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this legal notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider shall not be liable under any circumstances for any damages arising from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between the users of their telematic services, present in this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and the courts of Haro.
In the event that any user has any doubts about these legal conditions or any comments about the https://www.apartamentosconencanto.com portal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal notice has been updated for the last time on 16/05/2018.